Friday 14 December 2012

Gurus Found!

Just a short update on the network that I found to help me complete the execution of Unheard. Based on the agreed form of execution, there would be 4 areas of media to work with. They are,
  • Prints
  • Video
  • Ceramic/ Clay ball
  • Platform
Other than the prints and construction of visuals fell under my capability as a graphic designer, I need other expertises to assist me. Fortunately, I've got all of them agreed to help now:
  • Video: Multimedia Batch-mate, Yi Hou
  • Ceramic/ Clay ball: Ceramic artist, Samsiah
  • Platform: Props designer, Uncle Chee
Phew! Thanks to the blessings I've got their contacts now. Below is a picture of Samsiah's ceramic artwork which is in round shape. In the email, she also mentioned that she faced the same problem where her ceramic cracked. Perhaps she would share with me more when we meet up.




No comments:

Post a Comment