Sunday 30 December 2012

Creating Block Font - 4th Batch of Design

In this batch of design, I've considered using block and squarish font to emphasise on the pressure of social voices. QUB font (refer to the picture below) is very close to the design direction that I'm exploring. However, some specific characters were not very well created, eg: D, I, N, T, Y, as they would be difficult to read when being placed in a phrase. Hence, I've tried to recreate a series of typeface using QUB font as reference.



Untitled typeface I created

With this typeface, I continued to design the other collaterals.

Poster/ Batch 4

Card (front)/ Batch 4

Card (back)/ Batch 4

Video No.1/ Batch 4

Video No.2/ Batch 4

Video No.3/ Batch 4

Video No.4/ Batch 4

Video No.5/ Batch 4

Video No.6/ Batch 4

Video No.7/ Batch 4

Video No.8/ Batch 4

Sculpture/ Batch 4

Artist Impression - Video No.1/ Batch 4

Artist Impression - Video No.4/ Batch 4

Artist Impression - Video No.5/ Batch 4
 
Artist Impression - Video No.7/ Batch 4



No comments:

Post a Comment