Saturday 29 December 2012

Exploring Types and Characters - 3rd Batch of Design

Regarding the second batch of visuals that I created, the feedback was they looked quite dated. The strokes that were applied were immature and the colour was too washed. I understand this was due to my lack of command in the technique of using Chinese calligraphy. Hence, the strokes did not contain the initial energy of the characters.

In my next attempt, I've used vector based technique to form all of the characters. I first explored on the word "heart" (心/ xin) using different vector strokes and shapes.



Next, I tried to design the text unheard,


poster design,


and video text design.


The final execution are as below:

Poster/ Batch 3

Video No.1/ Batch 3

Video No.2/ Batch 3
 
Video No.3/ Batch 3

Video No.4/ Batch 3

Video No.5/ Batch 3

Video No.6/ Batch 3

Video No.7/ Batch 3



No comments:

Post a Comment